Suzie is an accomplished marketing professional with 15 years of broad exposure developing and leading strategic marketing efforts in support of company goals and brand growth.
Whether at a small business or a Fortune 500 company, Suzie is known for helping local and national organizations tell their stories in ways that generate results. She creates value through a disciplined strategic planning process that is built upon communication and accountability.
Prior to joining yorCMO, Suzie worked with a variety of industries including real estate, retail, higher education, pharmaceuticals and technology. She is a hands-on marketing executive who is skilled in positioning, analytics, messaging, branding, targeting and digital marketing. Suzie also brings the advantage of a strong creative background including design, writing and art direction.
How Suzie has helped clients…
- Led multi-member cross-functional teams managing national advertising campaigns for $40+ million business units
- Developed and implemented enterprise-wide executive and sales team branding program in support of company rebrand
- Planned and executed integrated media campaign for $2MM real estate development
- Developed corporate thought-leadership program using creation of corporate blog
- Aligned internal sales team through development of corporate values campaign
- Bachelors – English, University of Nebraska Omaha
- Real Estate
- Brand Strategy & Management
- Market & Consumer Segmentation
- Content Development
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Corporate Communications
You put a ton of work into creating your product or service, and now you’re selling it. You know your product backward and forward. You hopefully have even done some research to understand your market. But, if you’re like most companies, you’ve likely forgotten to research the most critical factor: what’s in your prospect’s brain right before they buy.
Everyone loves data these days. And it comes in handy when you’re trying to understand buyers (the key to influencing their decisions). However, data is just the beginning. To approach audiences based on their needs, not what you think their needs are, you...
“Company culture” has become a bit of a buzz phrase in the last few years. Silicon Valley powerhouses have famously prioritized their internal culture by providing non-traditional benefits like paternity leave and pet insurance. Offices all over the...