YorCMO is Hiring. Check out the opportunity and lets us know if you are the right one to join our team!
Account Marketing Coordinator
yorCMO is seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly organized individual to fulfil the role of Account Marketing Coordinator. Solid communication, outstanding time management skills, and a passion for marketing are essential to succeed in this position.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/customers at the same time. If you have experience with marketing campaigns and understand what excellent customer service is, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our customer success.
If this sounds like you – Keep Reading!
About the Job
The Account Marketing Coordinator supports our CMO’s with onboarding and developing our customers marketing plan and provides overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives in marketing and advertising campaigns.
This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with customer activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key customer contacts as needed.
The duties of an Account Marketing Coordinator include client administration, project tracking, research, composing customer correspondence, and creating presentations. You will also work closely with customers and internal teams to best meet customer needs. You also have the opportunity to pitch ideas, develop strategies and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address customer challenges.
Oh, did we mention that you can work part time from home and part time at an Omaha office?
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Assist in the implementation and execution of successful marketing campaigns including activities such as social media, website updates and other marketing tactics.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing marketing and sales data
- Collaborate with the design team to produce campaign materials
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other customer communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during customer meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Proactively communicating with customers on a regular basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Attending the needs of the customer and continually seeking ways to add value to the customer relationship.
- Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects
- Supporting the CMO team with additional tasks as needed
- 1-2 years experience as a Marketing or Client Account Coordinator
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities which may include G-Suite, MS Office, project management tools, customer relationship management and content management software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting business on behalf of yorCMO
yorCMO is a unique approach where we function as the marketing director for companies looking to pivot, scale, or exit their business. Our customer’s benefit from having marketing expertise on their leadership team but don’t need someone full time. Our fractional marketing solution partners customers with a member of our team (yorCMOs), who follows a proven process to drive profitable growth, ensure sustainability, and build intrinsic value.
We are accountable for building our customers marketing system, overseeing its execution with their team, and making sure it is driving sales. Our proven process is designed to support B2B and B2C companies regardless of size or industry type. This repeatable process is structured to be dependable and consistent, yet flexible enough to accommodate our customers unique marketing needs.