Jason is a highly skilled finance and accounting professional turned marketer with over a decade of experience. He has worked in a variety of industries including investment banking, financial services, software development, appliances, electrical, and electronics manufacturing.
Prior to joining yorCMO, he was a Senior Manager of Product Marketing at High Radius where he drove and managed all marketing activities associated with Autonomous Accounting, including product content, enablement, and campaigns.
He also oversaw content marketing initiatives such as white papers, eBooks, blog posts, landing pages, and email copy, and served as a public speaker for Autonomous Accounting live events and conferences.
Prior to this role, he served as a Senior Manager of Solutions Marketing at BlackLine. He defined and crafted compelling product positioning & messaging for BlackLine’s solutions that drove ongoing customer value.
He also served as a solution evangelist and public speaker, owning content for live events globally for both internal and external activities.
Jason began his career as a Financial Analyst at Adobe, where he gained valuable financial analysis skills.
- MBA in Global Strategy, California State University – East Bay
- S.B. in Finance & Corporate Management, California State University – East Bay
- Executive Education Program in Marketing Leadership at Northwestern, Kellogg School of Business.
- Executive Education Program in Product Management from The University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Pragmatic Certified Product Master and Product Marketing Certified – Product Marketing Alliance
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Health & Fitness
- Food Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Product Marketing
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Brand Development
- Marketing Strategy
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below