Kevin is an extraordinarily-focused Marketing Leader with 20+ years of experience building high performing teams at a leading Fortune 25 big-box retailer, a nationally renowned advertising agency and at an international media/publishing firm. With a passion for influencing consumer behavior to drive revenue and a proven track record of using a variety of tactics including content marketing, digital/social campaigns, in-store marketing, traditional advertising and public relations.
Kevin’s passions include his family, cooking, snow skiing, the Atlanta Braves and the pursuit of the ultimate BLT sandwich.
How Kevin has helped clients…
- Launched a lined of smokers in Bass Pro Shops, Academy Sports, ACE, True Value, The Home Depot, and various independent sales channels resulting in 23K units sold annually
- Leveraged new packaging and labels to increase seasonal comparable sales by 13% for a leading plant food manufacture
- Developed a digital rebate platform for the residential remodeling and light construction industry
- Managed strategic sponsorships as large as the Olympics and NASCAR down to a local home show tour
- Bachelors – Advertising/Public Relations, Texas Christian University
- Marketing Strategy Development & Implementation
- Multicultural Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Residential Remodeling and Light Commercial Segment
- Outsourced Labor Models
- Agency Management
- Virtual Team Leadership
- Marketing Team Development and Structure
- Digital/Social Marketing
Not long ago, content in the sales funnel only belonged at the top, where we try to make people aware of our products or services. But progressive marketers now recognize that content can be leveraged mid-funnel when prospects are just thinking about what we have to...
yorCMO is pleased to announce that Kevin Kilpatrick, Atlanta, had joined the team as a CMO. With the addition of Kilpatrick, Omaha-based yorCMO adds a strong marketing executive with 20+ years of experience with an outstanding track record. Kevin brings experience...