Allison is an accomplished senior B2B marketing executive with more than 20 years of experience supporting brands in the information technology, banking, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and senior living industries.
She has established a reputation of success in a broad range of areas including marketing strategy, messaging, positioning, product and corporate rebranding, sales enablement, internal communications, public relations program management, social media marketing, creative supervision, digital strategy, content marketing, lead generation, customer retention, and thought leadership.
Allison understands firsthand the complexities and demands of today’s corporate marketing leadership roles. She is passionate about working collaboratively with engaged business leaders and marketers, believes wholeheartedly in the power of thoughtful communication, and thrives on maximizing resources to deliver strategic impact.
How Allison has helped clients…
Allison held the Marketing Leader role for a series of companies serving B2B clients. Some of her extensive achievements include:
For a full-service agency working with B2B and SaaS clients in healthcare tech, telecom, fintech, and enterprise software, Allison:
- Increased marketing lead volume by 7,930% and exceeded awareness goals by 193% within two months of establishing the first B2B strategic marketing program for a digital health company.
For a software company in the senior health care industry, she:
- Established the organization’s first marketing department while executing a rebrand.
- Delivered $1.6M in sales pipeline by orchestrating a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Achieved a 187% increase in marketing-generated SQLs and a 566% increase in inbound marketing leads within one year.
As the marketing and communications leader of the healthcare division of a major telecommunications company, Allison:
- Contributed on average two-thirds of annual sales pipeline and won sales value with an average annual ROMI of 660% through demand generation programs.
- Increased MQLs by 36% and pipeline by 24%, evolving all messaging, content, and campaigns to align with buyer personas and journeys.
- Grew web-generated sales leads by 70%, guiding improvements in site user experience through incremental architectural enhancements as well as large-scale redesigns of content.
- Healthcare IT
- Digital Health
- Enterprise Software
- Senior Living
- Marketing Strategy
- Team Leadership
- Thought Leadership Programs
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Multi Channel Content Strategy
- Demand & Lead Generation Programs
- SaaS Marketing
- Marketing-Sales Alignment and Enablement
- PR & Media Relations
- Internal, Executive & Corporate Communications
- Master of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Advertising/PR and Business, Pennsylvania State University
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below