With over 25 years of B2B Marketing experience, Stacy has demonstrated a consistent ability to deliver targeted sales and marketing solutions that grow revenue and market share.
Her hands-on, collaborative approach to management helps organizations build highly productive teams both in-house and externally. Stacy has consistently delivered marketing solutions that have significantly grown revenue and market share, leveraging data to inform strategies and decisions.
How Stacy has helped clients…
For an IT Consulting and Software Developing Company, Stacy:
- Led a full brand transformation after 6 years of M&A activity. Achieved double-digit revenue growth year over year and a 40%+ increase in annual Azure cloud revenues.
As a global strategic Marketing Manager for an enterprise mobile solutions manufacturer, she:
- Sourced $2M in pipeline opportunity; influenced $14+M in current pipeline in first 6 months and achieved 15% annual growth (CAGR) over 3 years.
Working for a leading provider of test automation solutions for major ERP/CRM/HCM applications:
- Instituted digital lead generation program; managed digital content, social media, web, SEO and doubled average site traffic in the first year.
For a Microsoft partner and IT consultant company with ~$23 million in revenue, Stacy:
- Created/launched corporate website marketing programs. Increased sales leads by 200% in 6 months; developed GTM plan for reselling Microsoft SharePoint services; selected as one of 80 Elite Business Critical SharePoint Partners.
- Financial Services
Saas (cloud) and On-Premise
- Strategic Business Planning | Execution
- Analysis | Leadership
- Revenue | Profit Growth
- Brand Building | Management
Brand | Corporate Communications
- Go-to-market Strategy | Attribution
- Industry | Media Relations
- Advertising | Promotion | Events
- Social Media | Digital Marketing | Content
- Performance Marketing | Lead Generation
- Market Research | Segmentation | Optimization
Education & Networks
- Illinois State University, Master of Science, Communications
- Illinois State University, Bachelor of Science, Communications
- CHIEF, Member: Private network built to support more women into positions of leadership worldwide.
- Colorado Technology Association (CTA), Member: 18,000 leaders around CO whose mission is to establish a diverse/inclusive talent pipeline and smart policy.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below