Brandie Rezac has over 30 years’ experience in corporate marketing working at both Fortune 500 and small businesses. Throughout her career, she has helped B2B organizations with all aspects of marketing, including branding, digital and traditional marketing strategy, web and SEO, content marketing, digital and social media, and event marketing.
She knows how to leverage dynamic talents across all marketing disciplines to conceptualize, develop, and execute marketing and advertising strategies to achieve corporate goals. She is a creative problem solver, with the ability to identify process gaps and implement proven marketing solutions in order to drive revenue growth.
How Brandie has helped clients…
• Working with a larger regional foundation contractor, she identified through buyer interviews that they were not losing business to competitors but rather the prospect was choosing to not get the work done. This led to the creation of a lead nurturing campaign that realized an additional 5% in sales with no impact on the marketing budget.
• Re-branded an international construction products manufacturer and supporting the company’s vast distribution network; these marketing efforts helped the company more than double its revenue during her tenure.
• Created new name and brand for an existing business-to-business division at North America’s largest direct response toy manufacturer and project managed their first ecommerce site.
• While at the largest 3rd party credit card processor, Brandie managed the company’s first corporate branding campaign bringing 5 divisions together in a coordinated lead generation campaign.
She received a Bachelor of Journalism in Advertising from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with an emphasis in marketing and psychology. She currently sits on the Board for the American Marketing Association- Omaha Chapter; and was named Marketer of the Year in 2000 by the same organization.
- Process Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Software & Technology
- Digital & Traditional Marketing Strategy
- Brand Development
- Marketing Plans and Execution
- Lead Generation – Inbound and outbound
- Content Strategy
- Digital and Social media marketing
- Event Planning & Execution
- Project Management
- Budget, P&L and Contracts
- Positioning & Differentiation
- Consumer Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Point-of-Sale & Promotions
- Loyalty / CRM
- Mentoring & Leadership
- Foster Teamwork & Empower Others
Programs & Certifications:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- SEO Fundamentals & Took Kit
- PPC Fundamentals
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- Buyer Persona Institute
Discover how fractional CMOs revolutionize business leadership, offering impactful and cost-effective solutions that turn challenges into growth opportunities.
Learn how an innovative campaign transformed patient acquisition and added billable capacity for a dentaI practice.
Discover the power of strategic marketing tailored for the manufacturing sector. Dive into 7 transformative tips to elevate your business from the factory floor to the industry forefront.
Building a successful construction company is no easy task! Presidents in the construction industry face unique marketing challenges every day. From fierce competition to changing regulations, it’s a tough road ahead
Your marketing budget and strategy are so closely tied, it can be difficult to determine which one should come first. Does it even matter?
It’s possible to hire a strong marketing team that gets results, even if you’re starting from nothing. Instead of blindly going through the hiring process, let a fractional CMO help develop your marketing strategy and mentor your new hires.
With so many brands out there, there’s a lot of competition for getting into the mind of your potential customers. Learn why effective branding is essential for your business growth.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below