His experience spans a wide array of advisory services including accounting and financial, HR consulting, education and training, process improvement, technology development and security consulting.
He has deep expertise in demand and lead generation, strategy development, cross-selling, brand development, sales enablement, content marketing, client experience, and retention.
Chad understands firsthand the complexities organizations face in today’s B2B environment. He is passionate about engaging with business leaders and marketers and believes wholeheartedly in the power of great marketing on strategic business outcomes.
How Chad has helped clients…
For CPA firms, Chad:
- Doubled firm’s revenue (from 50 million to 100+ million) during tenure.
- Boosted firm’s pipeline by 300% on a YoY basis through restructuring sales and marketing function and investments in Martech.
- Increased organization’s wallet-share of advisory services from existing clients by more than 10 million in 2 years.
- Established the organization’s first marketing department while orchestrating the first rebrand in more than two decades.
- Increased marketing lead volume by 230% and exceeded awareness goals by 160% within six months of establishing the first B2B strategic marketing program for a regional CPA firm.
For an HR Consulting and Training company, he:
- Generated $3.1M in sales pipeline by implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Achieved a 300% increase in marketing-generated SQLs and a 230% increase in inbound marketing leads within one year.
As the marketing leader for a technology enablement and security company, Chad:
- Spearheaded the development and launch of 3 new service lines that grew to more than 4 million in sales within 24 months.
- Grew new business pipeline by 3 million through content sharing and paid advertising initiatives.
- Grew web-generated sales leads by over 200% by redesigning the website and leveraging content to drive qualified leads to the site.
- CPA and Advisory
- Technology Enablement
- IT Security
- HR Consulting
- Education & Training
- New Client Acquisition
- Demand Generation
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Strategy
- Client Experience Design
- Brand Definition
- Sales Enablement
- Staff Development & Mentoring
- Market Research & Analysis
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Bachelor of Sciences, Technical Communications, Missouri State University
As a leader of a professional services firm, you understand that marketing is a critical component of your business strategy. However, managing your marketing investments can be challenging, especially if you don’t have a background in marketing.
But fear not, there are several things you can do to make your marketing efforts more effective and manageable.
In today’s competitive marketplace, growing a professional services firm can be a daunting task. There are many different strategies that can be used to achieve growth, but an increasingly popular option is to hire a fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with expertise in your industry.
Why Professional Services Firms Hire Fractional CMOs
Discover the four key reasons why professional services firms are increasingly opting to hire Fractional CMOs. Gain valuable insights into the benefits of this strategic approach to marketing leadership and its impact on business growth.
Learn how adopting a customer-centric approach can drive differentiation, capture new market opportunities, and increase client satisfaction.
Expert Strategies for Growing Your Accounting Firm’s Consulting Services and Staying Ahead of the Competition
As a managing partner of an accounting firm, expanding your consulting services is crucial for revenue growth, client retention, and standing out from competitors. Learn valuable tips on how to grow your consulting offerings and unlock new opportunities for your firm.
In today’s competitive landscape, achieving growth targets requires a profound understanding of your clients’ needs and aspirations. When growth strategies lack a client-centric approach, they fall short of expectations and hinder overall potential for success. Learn quick strategies to achieve and master this approach.
- C-suite leaders need to be focused on client experience. There are hundreds if not thousands of touch points your clients have, and you need to make sure they have a smooth experience.
- When it comes to retaining clients, your product offerings matter less than how strong of a client experience they have. Even if you have the best services in the industry, if their experience is lackluster, your clients will start to look elsewhere.
Client Success Stories:
A regional accounting firm with over 30 years of experience in providing accounting and tax services to small and medium-sized businesses in the Southeast region of the United States. The firm had a team of 50 CPAs and advisors and had a strong reputation for providing high-quality services to its clients. However, the firm needed help to grow its business in a competitive market and was looking for ways to improve its sales and marketing functions.
A mid-sized accounting firm with a strong reputation for providing traditional accounting and tax services to clients across various industries. The firm had identified an opportunity to expand its services by creating a client accounting and advisory services practice to meet the evolving needs of its clients. However, the firm needed more expertise and resources to establish the practice independently.
The outside-in approach for strategy development – AAM 2023 Annual Summit
Chad Person, Fractional CMO at yorCMO, was one of the key note speakers at the 2023 Association for Accounting Marketing’s Annual Summit, where he shared valuable insights on driving better performance within accounting firms.
Watch this video to learn why an outside-in approach to strategy development is crucial for enhancing client experience in the accounting industry.
Bridging the gap between client expectations and firm services.
In today’s competitive landscape, simply offering services is no longer enough.
Clients crave exceptional experiences that go beyond the transactional. Firms must shift their focus from delivering error-free services to truly understanding and meeting their clients’ needs.
Click here to read this insightful article on client experience published by Inside Public Accounting.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below