His experience spans a wide array of advisory services including accounting and financial, HR consulting, education and training, process improvement, technology development and security consulting.
He has developed deep expertise in areas like marketing strategy, messaging, positioning, product and corporate rebranding, sales enablement, internal communications, digital strategy, content marketing, lead generation, client experience and retention.
Chad understands firsthand the complexities organizations face in today’s B2B environment. He is passionate about engaging with business leaders and marketers and believes wholeheartedly in the power great marketing can have on strategic business outcomes.
How Chad has helped clients…
For CPA firms, Chad:
- Doubled firm’s revenue (from 50 million to 100+ million) during tenure.
- Boosted firm’s pipeline by 300% on a YoY basis through restructuring sales and marketing function and investments in Martech.
- Increased organization’s wallet-share of advisory services from existing clients by more than 10 million in 2 years.
- Established the organization’s first marketing department while orchestrating the first rebrand in more than two decades.
- Increased marketing lead volume by 230% and exceeded awareness goals by 160% within six months of establishing the first B2B strategic marketing program for a regional CPA firm.
For an HR Consulting and Training company, he:
- Generated $3.1M in sales pipeline by implementing a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Achieved a 300% increase in marketing-generated SQLs and a 230% increase in inbound marketing leads within one year.
As the marketing leader for a technology enablement and security company, Chad:
- Spearheaded the development and launch of 3 new service lines that grew to more than 4 million in sales within 24 months.
- Grew new business pipeline by 3 million through content sharing and paid advertising initiatives.
- Grew web-generated sales leads by over 200% by redesigning the website and leveraging content to drive qualified leads to the site.
- CPA and Advisory
- Technology Enablement
- IT Security
- HR Consulting
- Education & Training
- Strategic Vision Development
- Staff Training & Development
- New Business Development
- Market Research & Analysis
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Resource Allocation / Optimization
- Marketing Organization Leadership
- Process Improvement Initiatives
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Customer Engagement / Retention
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Bachelor of Sciences, Technical Communications, Missouri State University
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below