Marguerite is a strategic and data-driven seasoned marketing executive with startup and large company tech experience in branding, product marketing, pipeline growth strategies, field marketing, and communications.
With a proven track record of 14+ years of marketing leadership experience, Marguerite has helped startups and blue-chip companies grow marketing and sales pipelines, accelerate market expansion, and improve marketing ROI.
She is adept at developing marketing strategies and integrated demand generation plans, customer acquisition, branding, and leading teams and agencies to deliver their best work. She is proficient at setting goals, objectives, KPIs, budgeting, and resource planning.
Marguerite is recognized for strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, tenacity, work ethic, collaboration, and mentoring skills.
How can Marguerite help her clients:
As the marketing leader for an IT company, she:
- Coached the marketing team to establish thought leadership and increase awareness through PR, AR, social media, events, and website
- Drove lead conversions through content, and demand generation programs
- Managed other aspects of marketing including marketing pipeline planning, budgeting, and creative services.
As the Director of Content Marketing for a global IT cloud software company, Marguerite:
- Grew organic search traffic by 32% through cross-team collaboration with product marketing.
- Drove content planning, governance, and delivery of assets that were distributed through owned, earned, and paid media.
- Built and nurtured relationships with customers and prospects to increase awareness, establish leadership, influence preference, generate demand, drive conversions, and build loyalty.
For a billion-dollar IT software and computer manufacturing company, in the Cloud Product Marketing capacity, she:
- Boosted website engagement from 0.23 to 0.81 with content that spanned the entire customer journey.
- Grew organic search traffic by 69% from 4K with the introduction of the Cloud learning center.
- Revolutionized the customer experience with the debut of the Cloud management portal.
- Transformed operations with the DOMO BI platform and instilled data-driven decision making.
Prior to these positions, Marguerite led senior level positions in several IT and SaaS companies as Senior Director of Digital Marketing, Director of Strategy & Insights, and Director of Product Marketing.
- Information & Communication
- Health Care
- PaaS, SaaS, DaaS, IaaS
- Computer and Network Security
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Networking
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Value Proposition
- Positioning & Messaging
- Global Integrated Marketing Plans
- Field Marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Acquisition
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, Atlanta, GA Master of Business Administration
- Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada Bachelor of Business Administration, Minor in Economics
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below