With a proven track record of 14+ years of marketing leadership experience, Marguerite has helped startups and blue-chip companies grow marketing and sales pipelines, accelerate market expansion, and improve marketing ROI.
She is adept at developing marketing strategies and integrated demand generation plans, customer acquisition, branding, and leading teams and agencies to deliver their best work. She is proficient at setting goals, objectives, KPIs, budgeting, and resource planning.
Marguerite is recognized for strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, tenacity, work ethic, collaboration, and mentoring skills.
How can Marguerite help her clients:
As the marketing leader for an IT company, she:
- Coached the marketing team to establish thought leadership and increase awareness through PR, AR, social media, events, and website
- Drove lead conversions through content, and demand generation programs
- Managed other aspects of marketing including marketing pipeline planning, budgeting, and creative services.
As the Director of Content Marketing for a global IT cloud software company, Marguerite:
- Grew organic search traffic by 32% through cross-team collaboration with product marketing.
- Drove content planning, governance, and delivery of assets that were distributed through owned, earned, and paid media.
- Built and nurtured relationships with customers and prospects to increase awareness, establish leadership, influence preference, generate demand, drive conversions, and build loyalty.
For a billion-dollar IT software and computer manufacturing company, in the Cloud Product Marketing capacity, she:
- Boosted website engagement from 0.23 to 0.81 with content that spanned the entire customer journey.
- Grew organic search traffic by 69% from 4K with the introduction of the Cloud learning center.
- Revolutionized the customer experience with the debut of the Cloud management portal.
- Transformed operations with the DOMO BI platform and instilled data-driven decision making.
Prior to these positions, Marguerite led senior level positions in several IT and SaaS companies as Senior Director of Digital Marketing, Director of Strategy & Insights, and Director of Product Marketing.
- Information & Communication
- Health Care
- PaaS, SaaS, DaaS, IaaS
- Computer and Network Security
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Networking
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Value Proposition
- Positioning & Messaging
- Global Integrated Marketing Plans
- Field Marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Acquisition
- Master of Business Administration, Emory University, Goizueta Business School, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Business Administration,Minor in Economics, Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada
The Six Truths of Marketing
On this episode of the Fractional C-Suite Retreat, host Joseph Frost welcomes Marguerite Yeo, a strategic and data-driven seasoned marketing maven who is adept at developing marketing strategies and integrated demand generation plans.
Quote of the Show:
“Instead of asking marketing, ‘what’s the cheapest way to get the most leads?’, the right question should be, ‘what’s the most cost effective and efficient way to achieve sales targets and retain customers?’” – Marguerite Yeo
A brand is more than just a logo or a name; it encompasses the entire identity, reputation, experience, and perception of a company, its product/service, its employees, customer support, and community involvement.
Effective brand management is vital for businesses to differentiate themselves, build trust, and foster long-lasting customer relationships.
In today’s dynamic business landscape, effective marketing goes beyond traditional practices to encompass a holistic approach that nurtures customer relationships, builds brand loyalty, and drives sustainable growth.
Explore the diverse dimensions of marketing and discover why it is much more than just advertising and lead generation.
There is a lot of marketing noise that you have to cut through.
That is why establishing your personal brand and the credibility of your expertise is crucial to your success.
Showcasing your expertise is easier said than done, but is essential to opening yourself up for opportunities as an entrepreneur, freelancer, or professional.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below