To create effective go-to-market strategies Amanda believes there is always more than one way to solve a problem. She is a seasoned marketing and customer experience leader with a proven track record in business development. She leverages her experience leading growth initiatives for professional services organizations that have ranged from global fintech corporations to business security starts-up companies. Amanda’s omni-channel approach to communications and brand awareness drives customer acquisition and retention programs. With thoughtful use of marketing analytics, she offers sound executive counsel for companies seeking accelerated growth. Amanda enjoys living in the Rocky Mountains with her husband, two children, dog, cat and four fish.
How Amanda has helped clients…
- Launched new brand nationally; 2500+ touch points (employee, partner, retailer, and prospect)
- Increased BBB rating from F to B in less than 1 year
- Led proprietary intranet build & cross-functional usage, campaign dev. drove engagement
- Transition plans for acquisition related workforce reductions, synergies & redundancies
- Led cross functional strategic planning process for 1, 3, 5-year growth ideation
- Directed launch of 5 products including industry leading eco-friendly surcharge
Reorganized marketing functions for a 12 person team, including new roles and new hires
- Developed training program CBTs, facilitated focus groups, and led user acceptance groups
- Financial Services
- Financial Technology
- Start ups
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Alignment
- Brand Development
- Public Relations
- Customer/Consumer Research
- Acquisition & Retention
Efficacy and impact are two essential areas of measurement for marketers. However, with every innovation in digital and traditional marketing, how do you know which KPIs are right for your business? Learn from a fractional CMO
Efficacy and impact are two essential areas of measurement for marketers. However, with every innovation in digital and traditional marketing, there’s a new corresponding suite of metrics to track those areas. How do you know which KPIs are right for your business? How do you avoid going down the path of self-congratulatory KPIs that do little to bolster confidence outside the boardroom?
Modern Marketing is Meant to Fail. Plan for it. Do you plan for marketing failures? It’s best if you do. An example of an unplanned marketing failure would be selling men’s clothing ONLY in men’s magazines. The reason that is a fail? Because women are often the...
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below