To create effective go-to-market strategies Amanda believes there is always more than one way to solve a problem. She is a seasoned marketing and customer experience leader with a proven track record in business development. She leverages her experience leading growth initiatives for professional services organizations that have ranged from global fintech corporations to business security starts-up companies. Amanda’s omni-channel approach to communications and brand awareness drives customer acquisition and retention programs. With thoughtful use of marketing analytics, she offers sound executive counsel for companies seeking accelerated growth. Amanda enjoys living in the Rocky Mountains with her husband, two children, dog, cat and four fish.
A few highlights of Amanda’s experience include:
- Launched new brand nationally; 2500+ touchpoints (employee, partner, retailer, and prospect)
- Increased BBB rating from F to B in less than 1 year
- Led proprietary intranet build & cross-functional usage, campaign dev. drove engagement
- Transition plans for acquisition related workforce reductions, synergies & redundancies
- Led cross functional strategic planning process for 1, 3, 5-year growth ideation
- Directed launch of 5 products including industry leading eco-friendly surcharge
- Reorganized marketing functions for a 12 person team, including new roles and new hires
- Developed training program CBTs, facilitated focus groups, and led user acceptance groups
- Financial Services
- Financial Technology
- Start ups
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Alignment
- Brand Development
- Public Relations
- Customer/Consumer Research
- Acquisition & Retention
Efficacy and impact are two essential areas of measurement for marketers. However, with every innovation in digital and traditional marketing, how do you know which KPIs are right for your business? Learn from a fractional CMO
Efficacy and impact are two essential areas of measurement for marketers. However, with every innovation in digital and traditional marketing, there’s a new corresponding suite of metrics to track those areas. How do you know which KPIs are right for your business? How do you avoid going down the path of self-congratulatory KPIs that do little to bolster confidence outside the boardroom?
As the old saying goes, two heads are better than one. And our collaboration puts the strategic and creative minds of 10 CMOs to work for your business. The innovative fractional model is designed to be as flexible as it is effective, working alongside you to scale your growth, improve profitability, and drive your business forward.