Today’s guest is someone who provides emerging and growing brands with the legal support they need, resources to grow, and strategies to win at franchising. He has over 25 years of experience working with over 200 franchise brands and is the publisher of numerous franchise compliance and registration guides. Charles Internicola is the Founder of The Internicola Law Firm. Charles joins host Joseph Frost on this week’s episode to explore building authentic branding focused on your internal culture, and how to be a responsive leader who creates a thriving organization.
- C-suite professionals need to pay attention to their branding. Your brand, good or bad, influences your culture and by extension your team.
- Branding comes from all aspects of your company, but it needs to start with your team.
- Developing a strong brand takes time and effort, but the end result is an authentic, strong, brand and culture.
- A good leader looks out for their team and takes action to show that they are willing to support the team.
- A brand is more than just the outward appearance of the company, it also includes the internal interactions between your team members.
- Creating growth and a thriving organization doesn’t come from the leader, but the value of having everyone together. Unify the team, align the goals and trajectory, and support everyone.
- Successful leadership should result in a feeling of pride and accomplishment at the growth and advancement of your employees.
Quote of the Show:
- “For me, brand, it’s not just the marketing or the outward perception, but it’s also all those internal communications with your team.” – Charles Internicola