While at Coca-Cola, Eric led teams that expanded sports drinks, bottled water, and energy drinks globally. While at Kraft Foods, he developed a new vision and strategy for on-the-go snacks where he propelled a new team to grow share in 4-5 snack categories grow the business from $600M in 2008 to $820M in 2011. At Snyder’s-Lance, Eric led the turnaround of Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels achieving 18 months of consecutive share growth.
Eric completed his undergraduate degree in Economics from North Carolina State in 1992 and completed his MBA at The Goizueta Business School at Emory University in Atlanta in 1998. On the personal side, Eric is married to Melissa Johnson and they have three children, Ashlee (20), Riley (18), and Andrew (16).
How Eric has helped clients…
- P&L Transformation: Drove +$7 million EBT margin through manufacturing and portfolio optimization.
- Share Growth: Guided Snyder’s of Hanover to 18 months of share gains after 5 months of share decline.
- Revenue Acceleration: Grew $800M Kraft Foods portfolio from -5% decline to +12% growth in 3 years.
- Portfolio Strategy: Transformed portfolio (Bakery, Nuts, and Meat) to grow share in 5 of 6 categories.
- New Product Growth: Partnered with R&D to unlock $300 million of new products over past 15 years.
- Digital Strategy: Delivered +5% growth with new breakthrough digital and social plan on Tastykake
- B2B Marketing: Accelerated growth +6 pts with Amazon, Walmart, and Automotive industry wins.
- B2C Food and beverage
- Retail | B2B Packaging
- B2B Pharmaceutical
- Global and multinational corporations
- Strategic Business Planning | Execution
- Analysis | Leadership
- Revenue | Profit Growth
- Brand Building | Management
- Brand | Corporate Communications
- Go-to-market Strategy | Attribution
- Advertising | Promotion | Events
- Social Media | Digital Marketing | Content
- Performance Marketing | Lead Generation
- P&L | Budget Management
- Market Research | Segmentation | Optimization
Client Success Story
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below