Rich is a marketing & advertising executive with a passion for brand building. He has delivered multi-million dollar growth for leading national, regional and local brands.
Rich has held leadership roles at top agencies like Leo Burnett, FCB, Wire Stone & Zocalo Group. He’s led marketing for a Fortune 100 telecommunications firm and served as CMO for one of the largest independent retail chains in Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
His deep experience and expertise in all areas of integrated marketing, both traditional and digital, and background leading sales and business development for a variety of marketing service firms, allows Rich to bring great insight and practical problem solving skills to any company’s leadership team.
Rich is also co-author of “Authenticity: Building a Brand in an Insincere Age.” (Praeger Press Jan 2020)
- Retail & Grocery
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Higher Education
- Software & Technology
- Brand Management
- Strategic Planning
- Positioning & Differentiation
- Media Planning & Buying
- Consumer Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Public Relations
- Direct (Target) Marketing
- Social Media
- Loyalty / CRM
- “Authenticity: Building a Brand in an Insincere Age.”
- Future of Commerce & Customer Engagement (10 Blog Posts for SAP)
- Why Marketers Aren’t As Good At Communicating As They Think
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Marketers
- The Powerful Impact Stories Have on Brand Building
- Scattered Focus: Why Your Marketing Is Failing & How to Be More Effective
For more information about yorCMO’s affordable, effective fractional marketing planning process – or to speak with Rich Taylor...
See Chief Marketing Officer Jay Gordman's full video discussing this dental clients' pivot during the pandemic: Full Video. Challenges During the month of March 2020, due to the highly communicable nature of COVID-19, the State of Nebraska required all dental...
About the Author: Jay is co-founder of yorCMO. Jay also founded Webtivity Group to help companies break through the confusion of how to...