Michèle Hecken is the Founder and CEO at Alpha Global Experts Inc. She creates a fun and fearless life and business, and sees the importance of making sure that everyone at a company communicates properly.
Michèle joins host Joseph Frost to talk about the latest innovations in the c-suite industry.
- Autonomy and ownership of responsibility over everyone’s realm is one thing that a lot of c-suite executives are missing out on.
- C-suite professionals need to stop delegating completely. It can create a moment of peace but it still is your project and you own the responsibility of it.
- Take a close look at the things on your plate, and think about how much time you spend on them and which you enjoy doing.
- If you don’t have a good communication level, it leads people to have to assume what should be done which creates a jam in the workflow.
- When you do offboarding right, it creates trust and that can help a company run smoother.
- To be a good leader, you need to be self aware and be empathetic. Those are key features for many good leaders in an organization.
- It’s hard for leaders to tell someone they did something wrong, so approach it by asking what their thought process was when they made the wrong decision