Today’s guest is a highly-skilled strategic communicator who has helped brands come to life through storytelling for over 15 years. Andrea Sok is the Founder and Principal, Chief Storyteller, Marketer, and PR Maven at SOK influencer. Andrea comes on the show this week to teach about engaging with your audience, and how to tell a compelling story in your marketing.
- Everything is interconnected now, marketers need to look across all areas.
- As a founder, it is important to be engaged with your digital brand.
- When set up for success, your employees can be your best brand ambassadors
- The best leaders are communicative, encouraging, and decisive
- CEOs love to share their message, but if they don’t listen, that is a turn-off for people.
- One of the best ways to retain employees is not through free sodas or dog insurance, but by being a good CEO.
- Customers’ attention spans have gotten shorter, so it is ok, and even necessary to repeat your message multiple times.
Quote of the Show:
“The best leaders that I’ve worked with, they are motivating, they’re the cheerleader, they’re encouraging, but they’re also decisive.” – Andrea Sok
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajsok/
- Website: https://www.sokinfluencerpr.com/
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder of yorCMO, hosts this weekly retreat for executives to unwind and hear from their peers about new opportunities and innovations in the C-Suite. Subscribe