Eric Johnson is the CMO of yorCMO. He believes that every person and brand has amazing potential waiting to be opened. His experience in B2C marketing is evident and he’s a dynamic marketer and commercial executive. Eric joins host Joseph Frost to talk about some of the latest innovations in the c-suite.
- You want to make sure that both your sales and marketing are aligned in all aspects of your company.
- For marketing, set goals each month on what your marketing message to be and then see how sales can relate to that.
- Use people’s emotions to your advantage in marketing. There is enough negative in the world so try and supply people with hope.
- There is a search for authenticity right now in terms of marketing as people prefer being authentic over a sales pitch.
- A fractional professional can help things move faster in a company as they are being paid to come in and provide their services.
- It’s the job of a fractional professional to help the company be strong, they are not there to talk people’s jobs or run the company.
- You want to be aligned with the company on a personal and cultural level to work with them. It makes it difficult to work together if you don’t align on your values.
Quote of the Show:
1:07 “As you’re thinking about your business, one area that I have had a lot of experience with over the years is really aligning sales and marketing.”
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericjohnsonblackhawks/
- Website: https://yorcmo.com/
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder of yorCMO, hosts this weekly retreat for executives to unwind and hear from their peers about new opportunities and innovations in the C-Suite. Subscribe