Natasha Miller is the Chief Motivation Officer at Natasha Miller. She also is the author of “Relentless”, which was a best selling book in over 10 categories on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Natasha joins host Joseph Frost to talk about leadership and the latest innovations in the C-Suite.
- Being a good leader doesn’t have one definitive answer, you need to find the answer that works best for you and your style.
- The core values of your organization should also fit into the clear rules and guidelines of your company.
- It is the job of the leader in a company to inspire others and make them their best selves that they can be.
- As a leader, you need to have a clear vision for the direction of your company. You want to remain firm and grounded in reality about what your company can do.
- You shouldn’t turn to blame immediately. If something goes wrong, you don’t blame those around you and if you do, then your leadership style needs to be re-examined.
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Being open and honest is something that can help you in your business.
- Forgiveness is one of the most important things in your life. You need to be able to forgive someone if they have wronged you.
Quote of the Show:
7:29 “A leader’s job is to inspire others, to be their best selves within the organization. I hope that I am embodying that with my team.”
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder of yorCMO, hosts this weekly retreat for executives to unwind and hear from their peers about new opportunities and innovations in the C-Suite. Subscribe