Jamie is a results-driven marketing leader with 20+ years of success developing strategic plans and innovative multi-channel marketing programs. Over her career she has helped B2B organizations with all aspects of marketing, including branding, corporate communications, public relations, content strategy, web, marketing automation, social media, digital/SEO and event marketing. Jamie is also the Communications Chair Board Member with the Washington DC Metro Area Women In Technology organization who’s mission is to advance women in technology careers — from the classroom to the boardroom.
Jamie is a morning person who starts her days with a bootcamp class followed by plenty of coffee. She loves music, singing, running her kids to activities and organizing/decluttering anything…especially marketing chaos!
How Jamie has helped clients…
- Led and built a talented globally dispersed marketing team to support the needs of a publicly-held Corporation that grew from 1,500 employees and $175M in revenue in 2005 to over 3,500 employees worldwide and nearly ~$500M in revenue in 2017
- Changed the face of a 46-year-old company by reinventing and rebranding its image, identity, brand story, mission, vision, values
- Implemented brand integration strategy, procedures and programs to assimilate 30 acquired-company brands into the parent company offering/family (including 2 significant acquisitions that were over $60M in annual revenue and over 300 employees each)
- Masters – Human Resource Administration, Central Michigan University
- Bachelors – Marketing/Marketing Management, Northwood University
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Training & Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Global Marketing Team Development & Structure
- Virtual Team Leadership
- Brand Strategy & Management
- Merger & Acquisition Brand Assimilation
- Content Strategist
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Corporate Communications
Fractional Marketing has changed the way companies think about their marketing and more business leaders are turning their sight into outsourced CMO services for revenue generation strategies.
Business owners looking to scale their business usually understand that marketing is a pivotal driver of sales and revenue. In their efforts to cut costs, many businesses attempt “DIY” marketing, and the results are often poor.
But you don’t have to break the bank to gain an effective, results-driven strategy and hands-on talent that gets the job done.
See Chief Marketing Officer Jamie Coffey's full video discussing this cybersecurity firm’s pivot during the pandemic: https://yorcmo.com/cybersecurity-case-study/ Challenges This software provider typically attended 2-3 significant numbers of tradeshows and...