Jay Gordman is a successful 20+ year marketing professional helping companies across multiple industries grow revenue and profits using a broad range of marketing and sales strategies. He has a deep understanding of the challenges companies face when trying to balance the diverse components of growing revenue through a complex web of marketing and sales channels.
Jay’s happy place is on his bike, especially climbing mountain passes or riding the single tracks. Family time is important to him especially power walking with his wife, Allison or watching his boys play soccer.
How Jay has helped clients…
- Developed a new marketing campaign plan and enhanced the digital brand experience for a multi-location senior living company that grew census over 25%.
- Adjusted marketing plan and arranged seasonal advertising spend to better reach target audience during prime buyer seasons resulting in 20% growth.
- Implemented an inside sales process, refined their sales steps, and created marketing messaging to leverage in the appropriate sales steps which drove over 40 introductory meetings in 90 days.
- Developed a customer retention program for a multi-location dental practice that resulted in 70 additional appointments during the second slowest month of the year. This program is now utilized monthly to re-engage inactive patients
- Grew ecommerce sales by 33% and profits by 300% by creating a simpler shopping experience and developing new digital channels including pay-per-click and affiliate marketing
- Bachelors – Marketing/Marketing Management, Arizona State University
- Senior Living
- Industrial Sales
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital/Social Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Plan and Budget Development
- Brand Strategy & Management
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Software Evaluation and Integration
- Executive and Marketing Team Coaching
See Chief Marketing Officer Jay Gordman’s full video discussing this lawn & garden retailer's pivot during the pandemic: Full Video Here. Challenges The shutdown of retail sales was doubly challenging for Mulhall’s because, when the lockdown began, perishable...
https://vimeo.com/416052320 About the Author: Jay is co-founder of yorCMO. Jay also founded Webtivity Group to help companies break through the confusion of how to effectively use their website and digital marketing efforts to meet their business objectives. Jay is a...
See Chief Marketing Officer Jay Gordman's full video discussing this dental clients' pivot during the pandemic: Full Video. Challenges During the month of March 2020, due to the highly communicable nature of COVID-19, the State of Nebraska required all dental...