Joseph Frost is a serial iDea Guy and parallel entrepreneur with 15+ years building businesses and serving clients.
With his degree in Chemical Engineering and an MBA, Joseph has a unique ability to see the forest, the trees, and the entire ecosystem at the same time. He’s the architect behind the yorCMO system, and is actively building our CMO capacity and client base.
Joseph is a family guy who starts his day driving kids to school, ends his day watching soccer games, and enjoys collaborating with clients and cmos to build life changing practices and world class businesses in between. He can also be found smoking a cigar on his laptop or pacing on his phone at a coffee shop.
How Joseph has helped clients…
- Built a 3.5 million mortgage operation in 3 years with close to $500,000,000 in originations.
- Built a first of its kind video production company focused on new media marketing in the niche not for profit space.
- Developed the “Leaky Bucket” campaign for dentist to address “Slumptember” increasing sales 2 fold.
- Managed a first time political candidates run against an established foe (former congressman, mayor, and regent), and crafted a communications and marketing strategy to win the primary and the general election.
- MBA – Emphasis in Entrepreneurship, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Tulsa
- Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Midland University
- Not for Profit
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Creative Services
- Water Treatment
- A Lot More
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Video Production
- Content Strategist
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
https://vimeo.com/416047730 About the Author: Joseph is CMO and co-founder of yorCMO. In his role as CMO, he focuses his efforts on finding new CMOs to add to the yorCMO team, and developing their client marketing efforts. Prior to founding yorCMO in 2017, he...
It goes without saying that you’ll never see customers driven to your brand without some kind of marketing plan. It’s the very first thing you learn about marketing. But how do you know your campaign is reaching the right people? Does your image really appeal to your...
In an ever-expanding and complicated marketplace, marketing is one of the most critical elements of any business’ success. In fact, the role of marketing in the C-suite has increased over the last decade to the point that many companies designate a chief marketing...