Joe Frost is a serial iDea Guy and parallel entrepreneur with 15+ years building businesses and serving clients.
With his degree in Chemical Engineering and an MBA, Joe has a unique ability to see the forest, the trees, and the entire ecosystem at the same time. He’s the architect behind the yorCMO system, and is actively building our CMO capacity and client base.
Joe is a family guy who starts his day driving kids to school, ends his day watching soccer games, and enjoys collaborating with clients and cmos to build life changing practices and world class businesses in between. He can also be found smoking a cigar on his laptop or pacing on his phone at a coffee shop.
How Joe has helped clients…
- Built a 3.5 million mortgage operation in 3 years with close to $500,000,000 in originations.
- Built a first of its kind video production company focused on new media marketing in the niche not for profit space.
- Developed the “Leaky Bucket” campaign for dentist to address “Slumptember” increasing sales 2 fold.
- Managed a first time political candidates run against an established foe (former congressman, mayor, and regent), and crafted a communications and marketing strategy to win the primary and the general election.
- MBA – Emphasis in Entrepreneurship, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Tulsa
- Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Midland University
- Not for Profit
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Creative Services
- Water Treatment
- A Lot More
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Video Production
- Content Strategist
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
I’ve had red curly hair all my life, and I often joke it’s the source of all my superpowers. Cut the hair and there’s no more iDea Guy – no more action hero. For that reason, if you see photos of me you will always see some longish red curly hair. Could...
Imagine how you’d feel if you spent months — maybe even years — developing marketing and sales protocols, only to find you’ve missed the mark. You may have made enough sales to survive. But if you haven’t done this one thing, you might have left many...
Most people cringe at the mention of an audit, but in terms of marketing it’s much less daunting than the tax man. You can have a brilliant vision and strategy mapped out, but if you don’t know what’s working (or isn’t), you may be tossing money down the...