With his degree in Chemical Engineering and an MBA, Joseph has a unique ability to see the forest, the trees, and the entire ecosystem at the same time. He’s the architect behind the yorCMO system, and is actively building our CMO capacity and client base.
Joseph is a family guy who starts his day driving kids to school, ends his day watching soccer games, and enjoys collaborating with clients and cmos to build life changing practices and world class businesses in between. He can also be found smoking a cigar on his laptop or pacing on his phone at a coffee shop.
How Joe has helped clients…
- Built a 3.5 million mortgage operation in 3 years with close to $500,000,000 in originations.
- Built a first of its kind video production company focused on new media marketing in the niche not for profit space.
- Developed the “Leaky Bucket” campaign for dentist to address “Slumptember” increasing sales 2 fold.
- Managed a first time political candidates run against an established foe (former congressman, mayor, and regent), and crafted a communications and marketing strategy to win the primary and the general election.
- Not for Profit
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Creative Services
- Water Treatment
- A Lot More
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Video Production
- Content Strategist
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- MBA – Emphasis in Entrepreneurship, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Tulsa
- Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Midland University
https://vimeo.com/416047730 Download the template here: Pivot and Recovery Framework About the Author: Joseph is CMO and co-founder of yorCMO. In his role as CMO, he focuses his efforts on finding new CMOs to add to the yorCMO team, and developing their client...
A CMO, or Chief Marketing Officer, is a senior corporate executive who leads a company’s marketing strategy. In other words, they are the tree from which all the marketing acorns fall. They are the person who decides how, where, and when to market a company’s products...
Keep in mind that metrics aren’t one size fits all. Your tactical metrics and lead generation metrics will differ significantly from other businesses.
The Fractional C-Suite Retreat
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder of yorCMO, hosts this weekly retreat for executives to unwind and hear from their peers about new opportunities and innovations in the C-Suite.
Jennifer Zick is the Founder and CEO at Authentic Brand. Being a fractional professional requires walking the line between supporting your client and telling them what they need to change, and Jennifer sees how all of this works. She sits down with host Joseph Frost to talk about some of the latest innovations she sees in the c-suite.
Episode 11: Scott Belt
Scott Belt is the President and Founder at Impact CFO Services. He has over 20 years of business experience and has the proven ability to build strong teams. He joins host Joseph Frost to sit down and talk about some innovations that are up and coming in the world of c-suite executives.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below