CMO & Co-Founder
With his degree in Chemical Engineering and an MBA, Joseph has a unique ability to see the forest, the trees, and the entire ecosystem at the same time. He’s the architect behind the yorCMO system, and is actively building our CMO capacity and client base.
Joseph is a family guy who starts his day driving kids to school, ends his day watching soccer games, and enjoys collaborating with clients and cmos to build life changing practices and world class businesses in between. He can also be found smoking a cigar on his laptop or pacing on his phone at a coffee shop.
How Joe has helped clients…
- Built a 3.5 million mortgage operation in 3 years with close to $500,000,000 in originations.
- Built a first of its kind video production company focused on new media marketing in the niche not for profit space.
- Developed the “Leaky Bucket” campaign for dentist to address “Slumptember” increasing sales 2 fold.
- Managed a first time political candidates run against an established foe (former congressman, mayor, and regent), and crafted a communications and marketing strategy to win the primary and the general election.
- Not for Profit
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Creative Services
- Water Treatment
- A Lot More
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Video Production
- Content Strategist
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- MBA – Emphasis in Entrepreneurship, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, University of Tulsa
- Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship and Marketing, Midland University
Book Joe to Speak at Your Next Event
Years as an Entrepreneur
Talks given on
From Impressions To Conversions: How To Track Your Marketing Effectiveness and ROI
n this article, we explore how to track your marketing effectiveness and ROI by focusing on metrics beyond impressions, such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and customer lifetime value. By understanding these metrics and how they relate to your marketing goals, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your marketing strategies and drive better results for your business.
How Can CMO On-Demand Help My Business?
There’s a wealth of expertise available – and for not a lot of money. From awareness to initiatives, CMOs On Demand are worth their weight in gold.
The fractional model is the future of work
The word “fractional” can get a bad rap. It sometimes carries associations with fragmentation or incompleteness. But when imagined optimistically and creatively, “fractional” also implies flexibility and adaptability.
The Fractional C-Suite Retreat
Joseph Frost, Co-Founder of yorCMO, hosts this weekly retreat for executives to unwind and hear from their peers about new opportunities and innovations in the C-Suite.
Episode 12: Jennifer Zick
Jennifer Zick is the Founder and CEO at Authentic Brand. Being a fractional professional requires walking the line between supporting your client and telling them what they need to change, and Jennifer sees how all of this works. She sits down with host Joseph Frost to talk about some of the latest innovations she sees in the c-suite.
Episode 11: Scott Belt
Scott Belt is the President and Founder at Impact CFO Services. He has over 20 years of business experience and has the proven ability to build strong teams. He joins host Joseph Frost to sit down and talk about some innovations that are up and coming in the world of c-suite executives.
Get your growth back on track!
Schedule a consultation below